About John Fox
Education, Experience, and Service
Graduated from Texas A & M University, in 1968 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Economics. Field of study encompassed courses in Principles of Farm Ranch Management, Farm Management Analysis, and Land Economics.
Special Training in Real Estate Appraising:
- Society of Real Estate Appraisers: Course 201, Real Estate Investment Analysis, Market and Marketability Analysis, and Investment Feasibility Analysis.
- American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers: Principles, Methods and Techniques; Valuation Analysis and Report Writing, Residential Properties, and Standards of Professional Practice.
- Residential valuation Course 8-2
- Affordable Housing Seminar – RTC
- Instructor in Real Estate Appraising for the Houston Community College System.
- Served on numerous committees of the Houston Chapter of the Society of Real Estate Appraisers and served on the Board of Directors.
- Society of Real Estate Appraisers Young Advisory Council
- Attends various seminars and courses annually to maintain re-certification with the Appraisal Institute.
- September 1972- September 1976, Osenbaugh, Luedemann, and Kolter
- September 1976-April 1990, Osenbaugh, Fox & Associates.
- May 1990 to April 2013, Fox & Bubela, Inc.
- May 2013 – Fox Appraisal Company, LLC.
- Appraisal experience includes land, single family residential, multi-family residential, commercial, industrial, and special purpose property reports for individuals, financial institutions, attorneys, Texas Department of Transporation, Metropolitan Transit Authority, Harris County, City of Houston, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Harris, Fort Bend, Galveston, Montgomery, Chambers, and Brazoria Counties.
- Has qualified as an expert witness on real estate appraisal and allied fields in county, state, and federal court, specializing in eminent domain work.
- Trustee, Cypress Fairbanks Educational Foundation
- Board of Directors, Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
- Member, CyFair Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman
- Former Trustee, Lone Star College System
- Member, 12th Man Foundation
Recertification of Appraisal Institute Designated Members:
The Appraisal Institute conducts a voluntary program of continuing education for its designated members. Those members who meet the minimum standards of this program are awarded periodic educational certification. John E. Fox has completed requirements under the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- State Certified Real Estate Appraiser #TX-1321057-G
- Appraisal Institute